Not Going To Uni
Mountcharm House, Ground Floor 102-104 Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill . IG9 5BS
0203 691 2800
Notgoingtouni was founded in 2008 by Tom Mursell, a student who couldn't find a website that showed him his options outside of going to university.
Notgoingtouni has captured the imagination of not only students but parents and careers advisors and has found itself at centre stage at this time of unprecedented change.
notgoingtouni.co.uk is now the UK's leading website dedicated to helping school & college leavers make informed decisions about their future by showing the opportunities that exist outside of traditional university such as apprenticeships, sponsored degrees, diplomas, gap years, distance learning and jobs. However we are not anti-uni.
Our clients include: McDonalds, Tesco, Morrisons, Asda, Sainsbury, Dairy Crest, PwC, Lloyds Bank, Bank of England, Barclays, Logica, Deloittes, Rolls Royce, Unilever, Royal Mail, IBM, Hilton Hotels, Kaplan, BPP, Babcock, London Apprenticeship Company and a growing number of colleges.
Here's some key notgoingtouni facts:
- Up to 100,000+ visitors per month
- Our e-newsletter is emailed direct to young people & careers / connexions advisors & teachers UK wide (approx 100,000+)
- Distribution of clients literature at events UK wide, over 250,00 students seen face to face!
- The Notgoingtouni book has been published by Pearson summer 2012.
- Notgoingtouni continues to gather momentum with new products to assist students constantly under development and we thank all our sponsors and supporters for their help and generosity in helping to make notgoingtouni the school and college leavers ideal companion.
- See more at: http://www.notgoingtouni.co.uk/about-us#.dpuf
16-18 18-19 19-24 24+