AIM Apprenticeships Ltd
5/6 Oxford House, Parkway Court, John Smith Drive, Oxford Business Park, Oxford.. OX4 2JY
01865 986 783
The AIM apprenticeships website provides:
- The ability for Thames Valley applicants to find details of a variety of apprenticeships on offer in their area;
- A mobile compatible, easy-to-use search bar, which allows you to search got apprenticeship opportunities in your area;
- The ability to identify a preferred apprenticeship for you quickly and easily;
- Full online support for you throughout the application process;
- Additional support tools such as our CVV builder and help with your covering letter
AIM also provide full support for 16 - 24 year olds throughout the application process through the advice centre and online CV builder.
16-18 18-19 19-24 24+
AIM Apprenticeships are for anyone aged 16 to 24.
There are three types of Apprenticeships that we offer:
Intermediate - equivalent to 5 passes at GCSE Level;
Advanced - equivalent to 2 passes at A-Level;
Higher - equivalent to an NVQ Level 4 or a Foundation Degree.