City : Welcome Station : Why use Elevate Me?
The ultimate goal of this site is to help you improve and develop your employability skills and knowledge. For many the result of doing this is finding a good job, in an area that you are passionate about, that can support you with what you want to do in life.
This may seem like a hard task and you might want to put it off, but the benefits are enormous...
- You'll earn money: you may lose your benefits short term, but getting a job will mean you can earn more in the long run - even if it comes gradually. As you work your way up you can earn more and more money.
- It gives you a purpose: Having something to do every day will make you feel so much better about yourself because you'll have a purpose and something to strive towards.
- You'll make someone proud: Who are you doing this job hunt for? It may be yourself or it may be someone who cares about you. Either way, getting a job is something to be super proud of!
- You'll make new friends: When you start a job you will find a whole new group of friends - whether in your team or through a work club. Meet new people can help keep you motivated and happy.
- You'll learn new skills: Whilst you may find it tricky to begin with, you'll learn new skills! If you work hard and put it the effort, you'll get a lot out of any role you're in.